Maine

Hello!

Hey everyone, I joined a month or 2 ago, but have really just got more into the planning! I haven't been very good at checking this regularly but hope to get better about it as well as posting! I am getting married August 20, 2011 at the Eastland, and am so excited! Can't wait to get some good ideas and hopefully help out where I can :)

Re: Hello!

• edited December 2011
    Hi!

Congrats on your engagement!  I've only been posting on here for a few weeks, so I'm relatively new too.  Getting married 8/14 at Grace in Portland.  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hey ladies! I'm a Maine girl too! Getting married on August 20th in Falmouth but my whole wedding party and both families are staying at the Hilton in the Old Port. We've contracted the Eagle Island tour trolleys to take everyone to Falmouth. I used to live right across the street from the Eastland, and Grace is one of my favorite restaurants! You both made such great choices! I haven't lived in Portland for a while (now in Michigan for graduate school) but my fiance and I met there when he was stationed with the Coast Guard. Best of luck to both of you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards