Florida-Central Florida
Options

Highland Manor

Hi girls! Has anyone toured Highland Manor in Apopka or have any additonal insight of the venue.  I've looked at their website, which have some menus and pricing; however, I wanted an opinion from someone who has been there.

Thanks!

Re: Highland Manor

• Options
    Theresa626Theresa626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't have my wedding there but I LOVE Highland Manor.  It is sooo beautiful and elegant.  They have updated their ballroom and the grounds are very pretty.  I have eaten at their restaurant a few times and I always love the food I get and the atmosphere.  It is a great place to eat.  YOu should definitely go eat dinner there sometime. 
  • Options
    jmucheech21jmucheech21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I toured there.  I think the venue was absolutely beautiful, but I have to say we got a very cold "inconvenience" feeling from their coordinator.  We loved the look of it but immedaitely crossed it off our list as we were walking back to the car. 

That being said, some people have raved about it on here and said they had wonderful experiences, so we may have just caught her on a bad day.  Its definitely worth checking out.  =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have either of you heard about this place recently? I think they aren't doing well and I am booked there for this fall but I am a little nervous that they are going of business.
  • Options
    FYI Highland Manor is now owned by Dubsdread Country Club!  If you look on their FB page they state that the contract is signed until 2014.  Hooray!  We are thinking of this venue for our ceremony and reception.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards