New York-Hudson Valley

Photographer recommendations needed for under $3,000

Can anyone recommend a photographer in the Poughkeepsie, Fishkill, Millbrook area that would be under $3,000 for full day coverage?  I'd preferably like a package that includes an album and disc.
Thanks!

Re: Photographer recommendations needed for under $3,000

• You could also check out Allan Levine
  • steveandtasteveandta member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012

we are using Allan Levine. We got out package for 3700 for 2 photographers all day and a album, thank you cards, parent books and a cd and rights to our photos and a 200 dollar photo print credit. you only need to pay 2/3 of the cost before the wedding. the last payment is with the final proof of the album and photos.

Photobucket invite1
  • We're using Nick Carter and are very happy with the choice. We're getting 8 hours of photography, an engagement session, and a disc of all edited images to use as we please for 1200. I was able to find vouchers for a wedding album and two parents' albums via groupon for under a $100 which keeps our overall photography bill nice and reasonable!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • EID Photography. Her name is Elissa
  • I was very interested in Candlelight Photography because they're a high end company that does phots for less then their sister comapany Blue Sky but we ended up getting an amazing deal from an out of state photographer that we're so excited about! 
    The future "Mrs. Hassan"
  • Check out Robert Wayne Photography.  For $3k, you get a very nice album and the disc of images, maybe even parent books, too.

He's in north western NJ but when we were with him, he was showing albums of weddings in Goshen and Poughkeepsie so he clearly travels to that area.
  • If you haven't found one yet you should heck out my photographer. I am totally endorsing jhim because our photosan albums looked amazing! Http://www.theredsweatshirt.com Red Sweatshirt Photography.
    Just Married Photo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards