Massachusetts-Boston
Options

MOB Dresses NH/Boston Area

My mom is having a hard time finding a MOB dress she likes..shes only 52 and doesnt like the whole "dress w/a matching jacket" look since she feels like she is too young for that...any recs for places that have a good selection? She already checked out the major dept stores..THX!

Re: MOB Dresses NH/Boston Area

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My Mom ordered her dress from Marry and Tux in Nashua NH
    She is only 52 and felt the same way.... I showed her this dress and she loved it.
    My wedding is not going to be super formal so this worked but they have a lot of other cute stuff for "younger" Moms.
    Married September 25,2010
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Vendor Reviews
  • Options
    megandjaymegandjay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My Mom is looking at Neiman Marcus, they have a TON!
  • Options
    chubbybunnychubbybunny member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My mother just yesterday had a fantastic experience at Lorraine Roy in downtown Danvers, MA. She couldn't stop gushing about the wonderful service and the selection of dresses. I guess that's what they specialize in, so I'd definitely recommend checking it out! Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm about to be a MOTB for the third time.  First time around I was 52.... I got my dress at A Touch of Klass in Canton.  They have a very nice selection.  Wasn't a fan of the sales people.  Kind of snooty.  For the 2nd wedding and for the one this June, I went to Manhattan Bridals in Dedham.  Love the sales associates, not at all pushy, and they also have a big selection.  I don't think my dresses were "frumpy" old lady dresses at all.  Here is a link to my dress.  I ordered it in Navy.

http://www.jordanfashions.com/ShowDressDetail.aspx?collectionid=2&dressid=1187&photoid=26575
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards