Texas-Austin

Chapel Dulcinea Music

What kind of music has been used at wedding at chapel dulcinea?

I've been thinking about having someone play acoustic for the ceremony and possibly a first dance down under the pavilion. Any suggestions on artists that won't charge an arm and a leg for 1-1.5 hours of service??

Thanks!!

Re: Chapel Dulcinea Music

• That's where we are getting married as well , next month!
    I looked into a small trio as well, and it seems anything wedding related is just riduculously priced!!
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-austin_chapel-dulcinea-music?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:126Discussion:f697c880-4635-484b-9008-dbb8536b691ePost:ae1f4752-be73-49fa-93a4-6fb205e46e59">Chapel Dulcinea Music</a>:
    [QUOTE]What kind of music has been used at wedding at chapel dulcinea? I've been thinking about having someone play acoustic for the ceremony and possibly a first dance down under the pavilion. Any suggestions on artists that won't charge an arm and a leg for 1-1.5 hours of service?? Thanks!!
    Posted by roblescandace[/QUOTE]
  • Contact the Music Department of UT-Austin, St. Ed's, and Concordia for students who want to play at weddings.  Oftentimes, music students will give you a more than fair price versus 'professional' musicians.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards