September 2013 Weddings
Options

Newsletters

Has anyone sent out a monthly newsletter for their bridesmaids? I feel like it will help time go faster for me!

And if you have sent any out, any ideas?

Re: Newsletters

• Options
    mpicklmpickl member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Honestly, this feels a little bridezilla-ish to me. That being said, I'm sure I will be sending out mass communications closer to the wedding, but until then, I am conferring with my MOH and then we will have a get-together with all the girls this winter, which will be the unoffical kick-off to their involvement. Obviously this is one of many ways to handle it. Let us know what you end up doing!
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I don't feel a need to, only because I have two brides maids.  One is my maid of honor who lives three doors down and the other is my younger sister who is living with us currently.  I may send some sort of mass communication once it gets closer to the date including a timeline and such to the entire wedding party, parents and our officiant (a friend).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    September 2013 Siggy ~Hair Inspiration~

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Newsletters seem unnecessary to me... I haven't even asked my my MOH or BMs yet. I'll probably be asking in September. And I honestly don't expect anything from the BP except showing up on the wedding day and having a good time.
    ~*~Sept 2013 Siggy Challange - Then (2005) & Now (2012)~*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters. Baby who can really tell, when two hearts belong so well?
    Tale as Old as Time (Updated 11/26) Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I haven't asked all my BM yet but knowing me, I'll just send out mass emails when I need to and not before January.  My BMs are scattered across three states so I'm going to have to do something, but I don't want to stress anyone out.

If you do a newsletter, I wouldn't include wedding details at first, and do it more as a getting to know you type of thing.  Maybe feature each member of the bridal party in a fun way.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards