New Jersey - South
Options

Need Recs for Rehearsal Dinner Restaurant Near the Mansion

Does anyone have any recs for a good restaurant to hold a rehearsal dinner near the Mansion in Voorhees?

I already contacted Catelli, and plan to call RedStone Grill.  I'm kinda familiar with the main roads in the area, but thats it, which is why I need the help.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Need Recs for Rehearsal Dinner Restaurant Near the Mansion

• Options
    sbf2sbf2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aldo Lamberti in Cherry Hill (about 15 min away)

Swanky Bubbles

Chophouse

Also, you are so close to Philly you could probably get a great place there. Or do a BYOB in Haddonfield or Collingswood and save a lot of money.
  • Options
    Amy4282Amy4282 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Melange Cafe in Haddonfield - it's a BYOB and they do a great private party and work with any budget!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Great.  Thanks!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We had my shower at The Little Cafe in Voorhees on Laurel Oak Rd. ( I think).  It was perfect- they closed it off for our 50 guests, and we were able to bring the liquor and desserts.  Also, they made menu cards for everyonoe.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Redstone is great, but I don't know if it's a good spot for a rehearsal dinner because it's super loud in there and the bar gets packed on the weekends.  It's a really popular happy hour spot.  I'm not sure if that would bother you.

I second Chophouse.  It's gorgeous in there!  Swanky Bubbles may do private parties in their upstairs room.

• Options
    demeojademeoja member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    what about Filomena?  I went there years ago and remember it being fantastic!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    filomenas the one in berlin is where im having mine. just went to a party there highly recommended
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards