New Jersey - South

Bridal Showers in South Jersey?

In south Jersey, where would be a good place to hold a bridal shower for about 60 people?

Re: Bridal Showers in South Jersey?

• Do you have a price point in mind?   In the area of which town would you like to host the shower?  We need some more info to be able to help you!
  • Not sure your area in SJ but it depends on what type of shower that you want. The Mansion is a great place.

Once in awhile,right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • Mine was at Romanelli's Garden Cafe in Galloway. It was WONDERFUL! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm not sure I'll have my shower there, but Romanelli's is great...we're having them cater the rehearsal dinner! Definitely a good choice for a shower too. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker "this is the best thing, the best thing that could be happening, and i think you would agree, the best thing is that it's happening to you and me"
  • My shower was at the rams head inn...beautiful, elegant, n food was delicious.
  • edited February 2012
    Just posted about this on another board,but try The Bank on Main. Just opened this past summer in my hometown (Riverton, NJ). I've peeked in and it looks cute. Been trying to spread the word on it to help boost the ecomony in my little town :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards