Iowa-Des Moines

Ames Ladies

I was wondering if anyone has thought about where they are getting their hair done.  And are you having someone do your makeup? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ames Ladies

• edited December 2011
    I would love to see some answers in this thread as I am wondering about the same things. I'll be getting married in September but it's never too late to plan things.
  • edited December 2011
    Have you ever gotten your hair done at Studio 7 in Ames?  I like that place.  I am not sure about getting my make-up done, I think I might just do my own.  I'm a little afraid of letting someone color up my face!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I was actually thinking of going to Studio 7.  But before I make an appts I want to see how they do with my color and hair cut.  I thought about doing my own makeup...but some of the girls in my bridal party don't always where too much makeup, or don't know how to dress up the eyes and one kind of goes overboard!  So any other suggestions would be great!  Thanks girls!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    If you are going to go to Studio 7...I go to Megan.  She is really great.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Flutterbye88Flutterbye88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    im curious about answers for this too im in the ames area getting married in september. i usually go to younkers or great clips but for my wedding id like to do something nice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards