African American Weddings
Options

i love how....

my dress came in a month ago and no one called me!

Re: i love how....

• Options
    oh wow! But you have her now?
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Options
    What? Did they say why you were not called?

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    Oh heck no!! Why is that?
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    msbdumasmsbdumas member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited September 2012
    Why didnt the phone ring from the bridal shop ? That a resonable cause for a cussing out..oops..did I say that..I mean be nice ! lol
    imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/
  • Options
    i just HAPPENED to go in there to look at shoes, and asked when my dress will be in. She said its been in, and they sent me an email. UH i blocked your emails because you send 9000000 emails a day. why wouldnt you call, like you said you would!?!?!

I snatched up my dress and got up outta there
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Surprised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When is your wedding? i would be SOOOOO mad!! Call up the manager and corporate TOMORROW! that's crazy!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_i-love-how?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:a539ddd5-5ec9-4387-ae31-30f0f15eca7aPost:aa943b57-2013-4630-8e7b-c764e637121f">Re: i love how....</a>:
    [QUOTE]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When is your wedding? i would be SOOOOO mad!! Call up the manager and corporate TOMORROW! that's crazy!
    Posted by footballwife77[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Yes! do this!!!</div>
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards