Missouri-St Louis

cheap Videographer

I'm still in search of a reasonable videographer. Originally this wasn't factored in our wedding budget, but I'm hoping i can find someone for under $500-$600. I don't care if its a film student. So far the cheapest I've come across is Tower Studios. Anyone have any recommendations?
Photobucket

Re: cheap Videographer

• edited December 2011
    We are using wedit.com instead of a videographer. I really didn't want to spend the money on a videographer, because i'm just not sure we'd ever watch it. plus i think videographers can be creapy. The way this works is they send you 5 Flip cameras and you send  them back and they help you put together a video. I love it because we'll be able to get footage from the rehersal dinner and getting ready and i think it will be a lot more fun to have friends and family taping than some stranger.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • missylouloumissyloulou member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just give us a call. We do exceptional work, and depending on your wedding date and location, we should have a package to fit your budget. At least check out our web site at www.videosbymike.com and look at our work and pricing.
    You do get what you pay for, and we use top of the line equipment and professional service.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards