Rhode Island
Options

NWR: Warwick restaurant reccomendations

I'm going out with a friend tonight in Warwick and I could use some recommendations for a decent non-chain restaurant.  We usually meet at her place and go out in Warwick since it's on my way home from work.  The problem is, she always seems to suggest chain places and I rarely go out in Warwick without her, so I don't have anything good to suggest.  Anyone have a suggestion?  I'm open to anything kind of cuisine, as long as I can wear jeans and the prices are reasonable (~ $30/pp).

Re: NWR: Warwick restaurant reccomendations

• Options
    How about Twist? Or going a little further into EG and there are a lot of place downtown.. like fat bellies, the grille on main, etc.
    I am anxious to see what rec's you get since we are moving to warwick soon.
  • Options
    Totally depends on how fancy/casual you want to be, but All Stars is a great bar and grill on Airport Road.  It's super casual, but the food is awesome!  Sophia's Tuscan Grill on Warwick Ave is really good too...BYOB.  Greenwood Inn on Jefferson Blvd has very good food as well.  We also love Carrabba's (which is a chain) on Rt. 2 but the food is so good there.
    Married July 2011; TTC since April 2011
    HSG and CD3 B/W - normal; SIS - one fibroid not impacting uterus; Several SA - low numbers across the board
    Moving right to IVF with ICSI
    ER: 8/17/12; 13R, 11M, 9F
    ET: 8/20/12; 2 "beautiful" embies transferred and 1 frobaby on ice
    Beta #1: 8/31/12 - BFP at 89!
    Beta #2: 9/3/12 - 315
    Beta #3: 9/10/12 - 6,109
    1st U/S: 9/24/12 - One little bean with a strong heartbeat!
    It's a boy!
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Blog: Project Make a Baby
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards