Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Good morning!

Good morning ladies!  I have been MIA for a bit...busy with work.  I hope everyyone has been doing well.
We had my FILs here for Easter weekend.  We had a great time.  As far as wedding plans, I now have 2 veils to choose from.  My sister sent hers from Texas and my future SIL sent hers also.  I think I am going to use my sisters veil.  It has pearls and crystals on it which will match the bodice of my dress.
We also sent our wording off to Cards & Pockets print shop.  I am hoping to have an invitation proof back today.

I took advantage of the sunshine this morning too.  Took the pups for a 30 minute walk before work.  I really need to start waking up a little earlier so I can take them through Panter Hollow before work.  It will be good for all of us!  lol

Have a great day everyone!

Pittsburgh September Siggy - Our honeymoon will be at the Royal Suites Turquesas in P*nta Cana. Super excited!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Good morning!

• amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning I had an eventful evening.  I ran a few errands and was just about home and a girl pulled out in front of me to make a left turn and I hit her car.  The air bags gave me a brush burn and a bruise on my arm and my knees are bruises.  At least everyone was ok and the cops said everyone told the same story and it will be 100% her fault. 

I think my car is going to be totaled because it's a 2002 and I would need two new airbags, windshield, hood, bumper, passenger side door doesn't open and there was fluid leaking. 

I have to call my insurance to get a rental car.  For now my FI has to drop me off at the train station and pick me up.  This is not what I needed the week of my wedding.

Janice-  It sounds like you are getting a lot done!  You'll have to show us your invites. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!
    Nothing very exciting last night... FI worked and I hung out at home with the pup. Tonight, much of the same. FI works every night this week and this weekend is his bach party so I wont really see him and get to spend time with him until Sunday evening. The good news though is that my family (mom, dad, and bro's) are coming in on Friday night! VERY excited to see them! My dad and brothers will head to Atlantic City on Saturday for the bach party festivities and my mom will stay with me... I also think my Philly bridal shower is this weekend but I'm not 100% sure... anyway, hope everyone has a great day!

Janice - do you have pics of the veils?!? That's very exciting :) Also, yay for enjoying this beautiful day today!! I wish I wasn't locked in this stinking office :(

Amy - OMG! Thank goodness you are all right! I'm so sorry this happened the week of your wedding, but the good news is you are ok!!! Hope you feel better as the day progresses!
  • cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    GM!

I went to spin this morning and started feeling lightheaded halfway through, but pushed through anyway... NOT smart.  I had to get off the bike just before the end b/c I couldnt catch my breath and thought I was going to faint.  I was likely just super-dehydrated, so I'm going to have to monitor that better!  Today is a long day of back and forth to different buildings and various lab work... but hopefully it goes quickly.

janice - pics of the veils, please!
    amy - so glad you are ok! Definitely not the sort of thing you needed wedding week...hope they get you a nice rental ASAP and that you arent feeling any side effects!
    g - thats great your fam is coming up!  Hope the week flies by.
  • MRadsMRads member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!  I had a boring day yesterday of work and then after work, meetings for work.  I did get home in time to have a glass of wine and watch the end of gossip girl...that is such a guilty pleasure for me.

Amy - That is DEF not what you need this week...hope its not too difficult trying to figure everything out.
    Janice - ditto everybody else...pics please!
    G- hope the week flies
    MD - I was thinking about hotels downtown to get ready in, and I would check out the new Cambria Suites by Consol Energy Center...I checked them out to get a room block at...they were reasonably priced, the bathrooms were amazing and they have great king sized suites (for a little more) but they had two room with two king sized beds and a bathroom...that would be a great place to get ready and have lots of space so you aren't squeezed...just wanted to let you know before I forgot.

Baby boy 7.10.13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards