Plus-Sized

Finally Friday!!

Is it just me, or has this been a nasty week?  I"m so glad it's the weekend in a few hours and I can see my FI!

Anniversary

Re: Finally Friday!!

• It actually doesn't feel like Friday, which is odd because normally every day feels like it should be friday!

I'm real excited to get some relaxation in this weekend!

What is everyone else up to for the holiday?
  • I've been thinking it was Friday since Tuesday or Wednesday.  It's been really weird.  I don't think we are donig any thing St Partick's day related, but having Epics done on Saturday.  I am so excited!

FI will probably just want ot watch basket ball this weekend.  It's kinda funny, he entered my bracket into his work pool, and yesterday I was ranked number one.  Granted it was before any games were final, but still kinda cool.

This box shipped toys? No this box is toy! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Apartment shopping with FI.  I hope we find something soon!

Other than that....I'm working on making some jewlery for his family for the wedding.  And for gifts for servers and such.  Hoping to relax some.
    Anniversary
  • Epics?  Not sure I've heard of that....
    Anniversary
  • I am so glad it's Friday.  This week has dragged on and on.  I went to 3 days of training 3 hours away this week and I hate staying in hotels.  I love my bed.  So I am exhautsted. 

On a better note, H cleaned the entire living room while I was gone and it looked super nice when I got home.  We have feather pillows on the couches which means we have feathers EVERYWHERE! 

This weekend we are going to a friend's birthday party and then I am doing nothing and looking forward to it.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_finally-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:6a79059b-e71f-4da6-9f23-c45a9b2b150cPost:037a897c-bbc8-439a-a412-173b3de60fc5">Re: Finally Friday!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Epics?  Not sure I've heard of that....
    Posted by Nindakay[/QUOTE]

Short for engagement pictures.  I'm a lazy typer :)

This box shipped toys? No this box is toy! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Today doesn't feel like Friday but I'm super glad it is. I am not doing anything St. Patrick's Day related. BUT tomorrow is my Bridal Shower so I am super excited for that! I really can't wait to see my family and friends and get lots of gifts.

Does it sound bad that I am like oh I want gifts? I'm more excited about that lol. It's not that I don't appreciate it just we made our registry about a year ago so I have been looking at it so much since then.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_finally-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:6a79059b-e71f-4da6-9f23-c45a9b2b150cPost:ca6098b8-0e5b-4ab3-b1d6-64fe8f7f56a9">Re: Finally Friday!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Finally Friday!! : Short for engagement pictures.  I'm a lazy typer :)
    Posted by becka717[/QUOTE]

Ah hah!!  I hope you have fun...I'm sure you will!!  WE really enjoyed ours!  Are you doing anything special?

FI proposed to me with a cupcake, so we took cupcakes to ours.  I put candles in them with our date and they turned out really cute!!  Our photographer had us eat some, and took pics of those.  I ended up (accidentally...I promise) smashing it into my FI's face.  WE busted up laughing, and those are actually some of my fave pics from the shoot.  She really captured us well!!  We laugh a lot!!
    Anniversary
  • It has definately been the longest week ever..... guess must be the time change catching up to us. 
    Only plan for the weekend is sitting in front of the TV...Corona in hand.... watching hoops!!!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_finally-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:6a79059b-e71f-4da6-9f23-c45a9b2b150cPost:208135ae-97ff-4740-b980-3b7e7243c8f9">Re: Finally Friday!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am so glad it's Friday.  This week has dragged on and on.  I went to 3 days of training 3 hours away this week and I hate staying in hotels.  I love my bed.  So I am exhautsted.  On a better note, H cleaned the entire living room while I was gone and it looked super nice when I got home.  We have feather pillows on the couches which means we have feathers EVERYWHERE!  This weekend we are going to a friend's birthday party and then I am doing nothing and looking forward to it.
    Posted by sweetredhead[/QUOTE]

Oh....sorry you were gone so long.  I can relate.  I spend most weekends at FI's parent's house, and I HATE the bed I sleep in there!!

yay for H cleaning up.  That's an awesome man!!
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_finally-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:6a79059b-e71f-4da6-9f23-c45a9b2b150cPost:d211d3cb-dc06-46dd-abb4-175307c811f8">Re: Finally Friday!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]It has definately been the longest week ever..... guess must be the time change catching up to us.  Only plan for the weekend is sitting in front of the TV...Corona in hand.... watching hoops!!!!
    Posted by cinderellasjc[/QUOTE]

Sounds nice....but I would change the Corona to a glass of wine or something with rum in it!
    Anniversary
  • YAY Friday!! 

This week has been SO long, considering I took all of last week off work. It made this week go on forever!
    Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Well this week was not the best for me - had a wisdom tooth pullled on Wed then found out i will most likely need my gallbladder out and was told to contact a surgeon... so i just want my weekend... and to stop being scared and worried :(

Saturday is a day with the wedding planner from our venue - looking at invitations finalizing some things then the florist with the demo place setting so i will need to take some pics!
    Sunday is another bridal show - still looking for the perfect DJ some how that is the hardest part of this wedding for me...
    Other then that i want to try and relax
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!
  • We went out last night for a friend of ours birthday so didn't get to bed until almost 3AM today. Planning to rest easy today and tomorrow, I have some laundry to fold and am planning on making pizza for dinner tonight. Still trying to get past the last of this cold and will probably consider some housework since it's just about spring cleaning time.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards