Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

accountability (weekend edition)

How are you exercise and eating goals doing this weekend?

I thought last night was going to be a diet buster since we went to a pork/beer fest. But it turned out that they ran out of food so I didn't eat nearly as much as I was expecting. :) I also ran 7 miles yesterday and it went really well, so I think my leg is almost healed. Woo!!

Have a healthy day, ladies!
~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: accountability (weekend edition)

• Options
    I started the South Beach diet today. I hope it works out. Cooking a turkey in the crock pot tonight for meat for my salads all week! That will be better than my beaded chicken I usually use. I tried brussel sprouts today, yuck!!! I dont like them as an adult either!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    That's great! Can't wait to hear how the diet goes :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My goal is at least 10 lbs!
  • Options
    I'm very careful about the carbs as well normally. The last 2 months I have been very strict with the no carbs - FI too - he lost nearly 15 lbs in 2 weeks (but he was a carb/sugar addict). Once you get use to it you will love it. If you need any ideas let me know - I'm pretty good at finding new ways to make things.

*I recently made chocolate chip cookies. No joke. Not exactly the same but not bad at all. And 1 carb per cookie :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Jenn - Good Luck with South Beach! Keep us posted on how it is going! Lora - Glad to hear the leg is feeling much better! My weekend went well! I weighed in on Sat (I have been doing weight watchers to help keep my eating on track). I was down 1.2 for a total of 7.8 lbs sine Jan 8th!! I want to lose about 5 more to reach my goal! But I am not rushing it...slow and steady!
    Until we say 'I DO'! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Jenn - Good Luck with South Beach! Keep us posted on how it is going! Lora - Glad to hear the leg is feeling much better! My weekend went well! I weighed in on Sat (I have been doing weight watchers to help keep my eating on track). I was down 1.2 for a total of 7.8 lbs sine Jan 8th!! I want to lose about 5 more to reach my goal! But I am not rushing it...slow and steady!
    Until we say 'I DO'! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Jenn - I am kind of wondering what beaded chicken tastes like.  It must be hard to digest!!  lol
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Wow, Jen -- that's great! I eat wayy too many carbs and have been trying to work on that. I switched out my everyday cereal with salad and need to work on the rest of the day.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Wow with the cookies, that's awesome! I just put my lunch together and for my veggies for breakfast I'm drinking a Bloody Mary minus the vodka......I know I know, you don't believe that I skipped that ingredient! The only other thing I can think of for breakfast at work is hard boiled eggs, hope I don't get sick of them!
  • Options
    Oh that's a good idea! What about like a spinach shake? 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I continue to follow Paleo and I really like it. I see results so quickly! I really need that. 

Didn't go to the gym this weekend, but I did a ton of housework and work on the bar. That's a whole work-out, itself. Will be going to the gym tomorrow. 

My goal right now is another 12.8 lbs. Then on to the next goal! 

Everyone keep up the good work! Even baby steps are important. 
  • Options
    Back to using my fitness pal calorie counter.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards