California-San Diego

Guestbook Ideas

Hi ladies,

my weddings is days away, and I need some help with guestbook. does anyone have any  unique guestbook ideas??

Thanks,

Re: Guestbook Ideas

• edited December 2011
    You could have your guests sign a "wedding wish" for your and your husband and place in a wishing jar.  After your wedding, you could make a wedding wish guest book.  If you google it, they can show you how to make them, they are pretty easy. 
    Congrats! 
  • edited December 2011
    We are doing the engagement picture and having everyone sign the mat around it. We are getting ours from a seller on ETSY who will engrave the glass with your name and wedding date. Thought it was a nice extra personal touch to the whole thing.
  • uwtigerlilyuwtigerlily member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our photographer does a really cool engagement session book...  We get to choose 11 images.  There will be one image on each page, and on the opposite side is a blank back page.  Our guests will use a metallic pen to sign the blank pages.  It will be our guest book.
  • edited December 2011

We are also having a sig mat for guests to sign. I originally also wanted a photobooth where people could take a copy of their photo and scrap it into a book with a message. We could not fit the photobooth into our budget so we are considering having a polaroid camera, and people can use it in the same way. Good luck & Congrats!!

• edited December 2011
    I guess what I'm doing is like the wedding wish thing. I have prompts printed on little cards and guest are supposed to fill in the rest then place them in an apothecary jar and where going to have it on our mantel when we get a house. I saw it in Martha Stewart weddings.
  • edited December 2011
    We haven't decided what we want to do for ours yet. At a friend's wedding they had a guestbook that had miniature envelopes with cards on each page so you could write more private and personal messages.

I've seen cute ideas with polaroid photos or other photo cards that guests write on and then hang up, there was also a little tree like thing that people pinned notes to.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards