Plus-Sized
Options

Shoes...

I've been looking for shoes to wear, and I want something Cute but with a low heel... Like, A peep toe or a sandal with less than 2 inches on the heel. But I am not having much luck finding something I love. Any ideas on good websites or stores?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Shoes...

• Options
    Def try DSW or even davids bridal had soo many in their store the last time I was in there. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 169 Invited image
    60 Yes image
    16 No image
    93 Have me praying for the mailman! image
  • Options
    I found mine on Amazon; you can also try Zappos.

Harry Potter is about confronting fears, finding inner strength, and doing what is right in the face of adversity. Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend. - Andrew Futral

• Options
    6pm.com great shoes, and great sales.
    "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
  • Options
    I lucked out and found a great pair on sale at payless shoes...might be worth it to pop your head in there, you never know!
  • Options
    You could try piperlime (a part of Old Navy's website). I've heard their shoes are pretty decent, but they do get kind of expensive.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I found mine on amazon as well.  I have short wide feet and they had the most options for me,  

• Options
    edited March 2012
    I actually got mine at payless.   never thought I'd be buying my wedding shoes there, but they were the only place I could find what I was looking for!  Silver flats that sparkle.  lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Awesome ladies! Thanks so much!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    If you need Wide Width, DSW can't help. I am getting mine from Amazon.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards