Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Photo timelines .... engagement, boudoir and day of!

I already have a photographer -- maybe I should ask him these questions! Figured I'd get some ideas though ....

1. How long before the wedding did you do engagement pics?
2. I am doing a buidoir session -- for anyone who is also doing one, how far before the wedding did you do this?

&

3. Day of -- what is your photo schedule? I am doing a first look and would ideally like as many pics as possible before the ceremony. I am trying to determine a time line of how long things will take, what pics should be taken when, etc. I have a large bridal party too -- 16 adults and 7 children/adolescents under 16.

Re: Photo timelines .... engagement, boudoir and day of!

• Your photographer can definitely help you with #3.  We allowed an hour and a half for first look and wedding party and did separate B&G pics after the ceremony but your photographer will know best.

There is no rule with E-pics.  We did ours six months out as that was really the last month (May) that we would be able to do them outside here.  If you are using them for STD's, that's also something to think about.

I did B-pics for my first anniversary so I can't help with that.  Just be sure to allow enough time to get your prints back and to make a book if you plan to do that.
  • Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards