Massachusetts-Boston

Central Mass Makeup Recs

I am looking for makeup recs in cenral ma, specifically Worcester

TIA
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Central Mass Makeup Recs

• edited December 2011
    Hey there! I recently had my makeup trial @ Paul Conzo Salon on Shrewsbury St - Trial and day of makeup is $50 +tip and it came out fantastic!
  • edited December 2011

sorry i'm no help, but i need some ideas/suggestions too for the worcester area! and hair salons as well...

• edited December 2011
    I live just outside of Upton and almost any MUA will travel to us.  Are you interested in specifically going to a salon?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Katie829Katie829 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Specifically I want someone to travel to me. I am having my hairstylist come to my house, but the salon I go don't specialize in make up..
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • njlfrednjlfred member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my make up trial with Ann Marie Kett this weekend - I loved her - she's really nice and my make up came out great.  She's in Worcester.  If you want to give her a call, her number is 508.854.3113www.beautyexpress-makeupartistry.com/" target="_blank" class="linktext">
  • njlfrednjlfred member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ok, i have no idea what happened with the post above.  the number is correct - ignore the weird link afterwards.
  • L-BrideL-Bride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_central-mass-makeup-recs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:89Discussion:e18cab7f-1af4-4388-b6c4-207049377a9bPost:09bd6488-069d-4d45-8f09-91b490b3429b">Re: Central Mass Makeup Recs</a>:
    [QUOTE]ok, i have no idea what happened with the post above.  the number is correct - ignore the weird link afterwards.
    Posted by njlfred[/QUOTE]

That's awesome about your make-up chicky! Can't wait for the wedding =)
  • njlfrednjlfred member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks L-Bride!!  My MOH went with me and prior to the trial, she was iffy on whether she was going to do her own make up or have it done.  She decided on the spot to have Ann Marie do it as well - Ann Marie was really sweet and did a great job.  I can't believe how fast the wedding seems to be coming up - time is moving so fast these days!!

I can't wait for your wedding too!  Tim and I got your save the date - it's on our fridge!!  It will be here before you know it.
  • L-BrideL-Bride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know, time is flying! We are putting othether our official menu this Sunday with the coordinator. It's starting to feel real now. We got your std too and it's up on our fridge =)
  • edited December 2011

I used Kim from Special Event Beauty for my make-up and she came to my house near Worcester.  You could contact any of the MUA recommended on the board as I think they all are willing to travel.  Good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards