Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Rehearsal Dinner

I'm looking for some suggestions on where to have a rehearsal dinner... we are looking at probably at least 40 people... Any ideas would be appreciated!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner

• Options
    I was just thinking about this today! I really need to figure this out too. We want a laid back place in Lancaster but I have no idea where to have it! Where are looking to have yours?
  • Options
    Just a few off the top of my head:

Perfects Settings in Columbia - private event rental. You have the run of the whole place but you have to park on the street.

Since you don't have a huge party of people. You can do a restaurant with a private room. A lot of them hold from 50-100 people.

John Wright Restaurant in Wrightsville - private room, looks out onto the Susquehanna River.

Anne Bailey's in downtown Lancaster - have a big upstairs & private bar/room area. Neat decor, great food.

Iron Hill Brewery in Lancaster - private room, good food.

Greenfield Inn - private room. never ate there but heard it was good.

Penn Square Grill at the Marriott downtown Lancaster - they have a lounge that holds 50 people that can be served from the restaurant.

There are probably more restaurants that have private rooms that can handle 40ish people.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I'm looking for places closer to Hershey...
  • Options
    http://www.festivitiesoffbridge.com/
    this place is nice.. we booked her daughter as a photographer for our wedding..awesome people!

blog post photo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Events Etc in Hershey is really nice!  We're doing ours at the Hershey Country Club (you don't have to be a member to have it there). Fenicci's, Devon's has private rooms, Harvest at the Hotel Hershey, What If.., Appalachian Brewering Company, Lancaster Brewing Company, Bricco

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We had my daughter's engagement party at What If in Hershey. The food is great and they had the drinks and appetizers nicely presented. We brought our own cake. They cut it and served it drizzled with fresh strawberry sauce. What a nice surprise that was!
  • Options
    We did ours at the Mountain Laurel Cottage at the Hotel Hershey. We had about 35 ppl. It was great to have the whole cottage with the big back deck and s'mores pit!
  • Options
    We are having ours at Lancaster Brewing Company =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Started dating: 10/25/05 My 21st birthday & our engagement: 3/13/10 The first day of the rest of our lives: 6/9/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards