Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Embassy Suites

Hey! I am considering using the Embassy Suites Airport location. 

Who of you out there have used them? I've heard so many good things, but I want to know what you liked/didnt like about the place and what you think you should of done.

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Embassy Suites

• I've only stayed there once and not wedding related. I had a good stay and thought the room was pretty nice! I didn't notice any poor service.
  • It's awesome. My best friends sister had their reception there. Very roomy.
  • schw0204schw0204 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been to a wedding there before as has my fiance.  We are having our wedding and reception there August 2012.  It has been the easiest planning I have ever done.  You meet with their vendors for food, cake, and flowers so no research needed to find someone.  The only stressful thing for me so far has been who to use for a photographer.  They even have a vendor for a DJ.  Renee & Allie are awesome to work with and respond to any questions promptly.  We liked it because we wanted a place to host both reception and ceremony and for the minimum and ceremony fee we felt the Embassy Suites was very resonable.  We looked at the Bloomington location but the reception halls are little bigger at the airport one and we liked the tropical garden feel versus the Tuscany look.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards