Catholic Weddings

Intercessions

We need to write these and Im not much of an eloquent writer.  Anyone want to share theirs? 

Re: Intercessions

• edited July 2012
    (I think) There is actually a "general" Prayers of the Faithful that can be used for your wedding, if you don't want to write your own.  Our church suggested that we write ours, but in the end, we went with the general one.  I want to say that it's in the Together for Life book, but that might not be true.

You might also get some ideas here:
    Anniversary

• We were encouraged to "tweak" the general ones found in the Together for Life book. We reworded some to be more "us" and added a couple. That's what I would suggest.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We didnt get that book, we got the "supplemental materials for catholic marriage preperation" and our priest said not even to look at them because they werent very good :( 
  • edited July 2012
    Hm... well, in that case, my SIL also got me this book: (Click) when I got engaged.  It's got a lot of the same things you might find in Together for Life.  You might check some of the other Catholic wedding guides on Amazon, because I think that one was written before the mass changes took place.
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards