Ohio-Cincinnati

Videographers

Hello Ladies,
My fiance and I are in search of a videographer but we need something reasonably priced (I love Poetic Cinema and Lifetime but I think they are out of our price range). Does anyone have any other suggestions? I love using people who others have recommended and have used. Thanks for the help.

Re: Videographers

• dori851dori851 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Jeff Cooney Weddings. He's very reasonably priced & we loved him & his wife when we met with them! He also responds to e-mails in a very timely manner, is very laid back & he's open to things you want/suggest. HTH!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We're using Jeff Cooney too... he is less than half the price of Poetic Cinemas.

http://www.jeffcooneyweddings.com/
  • jennearstonjennearston member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.hatfieldproductions.com
    Cheaper than Cooney and you get more!

tell him I sent you :)
    Its offical...I am married!!
  • edited December 2011

Recommendations on here are great and can be very helpful, but videographers and photographers are artists and art is very subjective and personal.  Lifetime and Poetic have similar styles, so you obviously are drawn to something specific. I would suggest contacting them.  If they're out of your price range, ask them who they recommend that might be more within your budget.  They'll probably be able to point you in a direction closer to what you're looking for.  You might have 10 girls on here that all rec the same videographer, but when you look at their work, it may not even be your style.  Does this make sense? 

• edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the help. Unfotunately, I Know Hatfield is already booked. I will look at Jeff 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards