Snarky Brides
Options

7 random questions

What would you wear in a zombie apocolypse?

What flavor macaron would you most want to eat?

Do you collect anything?

What's your weirdest habit?

What's the best thing you've pinned this week?

If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?

Best song you've heard lately?

Re: 7 random questions

• Options
     Layers. Long johns, thermal socks, boots, jeans, snow pants, 2 shirts, snowboard jacket, gloves, hat. Yes, I live in a cold place.
     I don't even know what a macaron is.
    Do you collect anything?
     Hard-back books.
     Chewing everything in equal numbers on each side of my mouth.
     I don't pin.
     Pizza and pasta. The real kind, not the gluten free kind.
     Somebody that you used to know.
  • Options
    Jeans, good shoes, and layers.
    Are there different flavors?  We call the cococut things macarons around here

Do you collect anything?
    Books.  H collects lighthouses.

I drink my coffee in the shower

Munchos

We Are Young by Fun
    http://www.myspace.com/music/player?song=85168842
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    Haha no Blue, the coconut things are macaroOns. Macarons are pretty french confectionries. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_7-random-questions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:0bf9d69f-2097-409b-8044-2093df05b86cPost:f2aa7951-1c5f-438c-9b54-1a459f5bfe26">Re: 7 random questions</a>:
    [QUOTE]Blue what is a muncho?
    Posted by Dot Dash[/QUOTE]

Salty heaven

<a href="http://www.fritolay.com/our-snacks/munchos-regular-potato.html" rel="nofollow">http://www.fritolay.com/our-snacks/munchos-regular-potato.html</a>
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_7-random-questions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:0bf9d69f-2097-409b-8044-2093df05b86cPost:4ae5c6f9-5a21-4bd7-b3ae-a43b9697803e">Re: 7 random questions</a>:
    [QUOTE]Haha no Blue, the coconut things are macaroOns. Macarons are pretty french confectionries. 
    Posted by nda_roxybabe[/QUOTE]

Wtf is the difference??  They just dropped an O?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    What would you wear in a zombie apocolypse? I would buy a sick Christian Lacroix dress and Louboutins. All full of sparkles, and go down in a blaze of fabulous.

What flavor macaron would you most want to eat? Lemon with Raspberry Filling

Do you collect anything? Not really. I have a small collection of art that I would like to grow, so art, but i don't have as much as I'd like.

What's your weirdest habit? I said it before, but having to get out of bed on the right foot everyday.

What's the best thing you've pinned this week? Oooo lots of yummy recipes.

If you could eat anything right now, what would it be? A veggie grinder from Uncle Sam's with a ton of Mayo. And large fries with lots of ranch.

Best song you've heard lately? Take Care by Drake :-)
  • Options
    Roxy- you didnt answer your own poll!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Haha SB, genius! 

My yoga leggings, a tank top, t shirt and boots.

What flavor macaron would you most want to eat? I can't decide which kind to make! I'm leaning towards white chocolate raspberry or vanilla blueberry

Do you collect anything? Birds & owls 

What's your weirdest habit? I don't actually know. Probably the way I talk to the dog like he's human

What's the best thing you've pinned this week? Pretty, long hair

If you could eat anything right now, what would it be? Hmmm... jalepeno artichoke dip, mac n cheese, sweet potato fries, those hot cinnamon almonds, macarons.
    Best song you've heard lately? Call Me Maybe 
  • Options
    Probably something very Mad Max, like this:

I love raspberry macarons. And mango. And lemon. So I guess you could say fresh fruit flavors.
    Do you collect anything?
    I have three pairs of Mickey ears, does that count?

I love the smell of cleaning products. I'll sniff the bag of dishwasher detergent (lemon w/bleach) whenever I load the dishwasher.
    I'm not on Pinterest.

MACARONS! Thanks Rox.

I also like "We Are Young" by Fun. I always sing along to it in the car.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    What would you wear in a zombie apocolypse? Something not loose-fitting.  And sneakers.

What flavor macaron would you most want to eat? All of them.  For some reason I've really been wanting to try a macaron lately, I've never had one.  I have to say that the chocolate ones intrigue me the most.

Do you collect anything? Spoons from different places I go to.

What's your weirdest habit? Sniffing yarn before I knit.

What's the best thing you've pinned this week? I have a Pinterest account but I don't ever use it.

If you could eat anything right now, what would it be? Paczki (Polish donuts that are only available before Lent)

Best song you've heard lately? No idea.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    What would you wear in a zombie apocolypse? Lightweight running gear

What flavor macaron would you most want to eat? I just googled this because I too was thinking macaroOns.  I would say the Creme Brulee, nothing to fancy to start off with.

Do you collect anything? Not really, unless you count the need to buy tshirts from a particular company then yes I "collect" those.  And people's souls.

What's your weirdest habit? OCD about dental hygiene

What's the best thing you've pinned this week? This week, nothing.  Otherwise I think any of the recipes I've found look pretty fantastic.

If you could eat anything right now, what would it be? Reese's PB Cup

Best song you've heard lately? Call Me Maybe ... for the only reason that it is constantly stuck in my head.  Otherwise it's pretty terrible.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_7-random-questions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:0bf9d69f-2097-409b-8044-2093df05b86cPost:3b0542a4-ee0a-4fdb-82cc-357a1bd039bc">Re: 7 random questions</a>:
    [QUOTE]My mom collects spoons, Bay. Lately her collection has been expanded mostly by me and my brother, but especially him. He's going to 19 different countries this year, I think. Last year was 16.
    Posted by djhar[/QUOTE]

That's awesome.  I wish my family members traveled more.  I should have asked BIL and SIL to pick me up some when they toured Europe last year, but I didn't even think of it.  I mainly have spoons from the U.S., but I also have a couple from England in '06, and my dad gave me one that my grandfather got in Vatican City when he went there back in the day.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    What would you wear in a zombie apocolypse? A 38 special and a machine gun

What flavor macaron would you most want to eat? Peanut butter

Do you collect anything? No, I hate clutter

What's your weirdest habit? I can't walk around with bare feet, ever

What's the best thing you've pinned this week? I don't pin-

If you could eat anything right now, what would it be? Peanut butter

Best song you've heard lately? Someone you used to know

• Options
    edited March 2012

Something like this: arm band and all. ETA: H and I were discussing last night- we would want the crossbow and arrow because it is quiet and you can re-use the arrows. 

Pistachio

Do you collect anything?

Piles and piles of mail. But other than that, no.

Probably my constant need for the Aquaphor. I have to have it nearby or I panic. I have even slipped a tube into my swimsuit top for god's sake.

Rainbow of Proenza handbags. They are so expensive but they are sure pretty.

Easy. Hashbrowns and bacon, the breakfast of champions.

"You fuuckin did it"- Jason Mraz. Really upbeat, positive and fun.
  • Options
    I'm thinking layers and comfortable shoes to run in (dont want a blister). Oh and a AK47 with a grenade launcher.
    What flavor macaron would you most want to eat? Not sure, I've never had one. But, I would probably do chocolate.

Do you collect anything? I used to collect Carousel horses, but not for years now.

What's your weirdest habit? Not sure I have any.

What's the best thing you've pinned this week? I'm sure it had a kitten in it ;)

If you could eat anything right now, what would it be? Turkey bacon avocado wrap.

Best song you've heard lately? I only listen to oldies. But, I guess Pumped Up Kicks by Foster the People.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Hiking boots. Wool socks. A really supportive bra. Good moisture wicking layers, like a good thermal shirt, maybe underarmor/equivalent tshirt, and a fleece for warmth and moisture properties.  A good insulated jacket that's still lightweight and a winter cap of some sort.  Nothing too loose and nothing with a hood.  Probably a pair of my hiking pants.

My tastebuds change with my mood, but chocolate or anything revolving around cream cheese always makes me happy.

Do you collect anything?
    Mainly just books.

Probably how I sleep.  I usually have to be touching K in some capacity and if he's training or deployed I keep extra blankets balled up on the bed just so it doesn't feel empty.

A pin about faking built in shelving.

Right this moment I want coffee because my roommate's psycho girlfriend took our coffee pot since hers broke... wtf.

Honestly I haven't listened to much new stuff.  The newest thing I've heard is the We Are Young song everyone has already mentioned.  I've mainly been listening to podcasts and NPR because I'm an old lady like that.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    alynne1113alynne1113 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012

My hunting gear with scent lock, cause zombies can't see me hidden in the trees and they wont be able to smell me.

Vanilla, I boring.

Do you collect anything?

No

Knocking on my steering wheel while I drive, I believe this keeps me from rolling my vehicle and burning a firey death.

Nothing yet but a friend on facebook posted califlower crust pizza and I want to try it now!

I would want Feta & Black olive pizza, Chipolte Hummus with Rice crackers and a cinnimon bun.

I think its called if I was a single man.
  • Options
    I'm not up on the whole zombie thing - will they attack animals?  If not, I'd dress up like this:

I've never had one but if they come in a raspberry & chocolate combo, I'll take one of those. 

Do you collect anything?
    I used to collect dolphin stuff but I hate to dust knick knacks so I tossed pretty much everything the last time I moved.  Now I just collect bad habits. 

I'm always worried I have something in my nose so I check it constantly throughout the day. 
    Other than my H?  Nothing.  :)

Nachos.

I love We Are Young but I much prefer the Glee version over the Fun version. 
  • Options
    What would you wear in a zombie apocolypse? Jeans.  Probably tennis shoes.  And a t-shirt.  
    What flavor macaron would you most want to eat? Any seeing as how I've never tried one.   I do love chocolate though.
    Do you collect anything? Books.
    What's your weirdest habit? I eat my cheeseburgers with a fork most of the time.
    What's the best thing you've pinned this week? A table decorated with purple orchids.
    If you could eat anything right now, what would it be? Birthday Cake or a cupcake.
    Best song you've heard lately? Springsteen by Eric Church
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    I'd look like a total badass.  Black everything and lots of guns.  Probably a few knives thrown in for good measure

Coconut

Do you collect anything?
    fat cells?!

chewing my hands

hmmm, gosh, according to Pinterest a little "thank you" saying for the guests at our wedding, seriously like 400 people have re-pinned it.

Mexican food (yes, even though it isn't even 9am) yum!

Rolling in the Deep - Adele I guess.  Seems like I've been on my phone lately when I've been driving so the radio has been turned down.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Love that you said Munchos! Those have been my favorite guilty treat since I was a kid! Sooo good!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards