California-Los Angeles

day of coordinator?

Hi, could anyone please recommend a Day of Coordinator in the LA/Ventura area.  The ones that I have been referred to seem overpriced.  They are priced at $750+.    How much do they usually cost?  thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: day of coordinator?

• So So Fab (clicky)
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Have you looked at "hustle and bustle," "beloved events and weddings," or no worries?" they ooked like they had affordable packages.
  •  I believe our rate is around $1,000.00 for the month of the wedding with two or 3 face to face prior to wedding.
    Anniversary
  • I have done a bit of research and that seems about right. I started with referrals from friends and those were $1600 upto $2,500!! Sonow I'm working on referrals I've seen here. So So Fab (from PP) starts at about $600 and Gayle from A Sparkling Event is about $500 and I got a referral from someone else for Joelle of A Charming Event starts around $700. Good luck! Let me know if you have any questions about them.
    ~Michelle
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • One of my best friends is getting married in April and she recommended her coordinator to me (haven't contacted her yet, though). I need to double check but I think the company is cara quinlan events and she was able to get a DOC package for 20% off - some kind of special she was running for 2012 I think.
  • update on my last message - i did meet with cara and she is doing 20% off DOC package right now if anyone is interested :) can't take my date, though - sorry!

@mrsryan2012 - i think that's pretty typical for coordinotors out here, but mine is going to be (with the discount) $800 for the whole month before the wedding, the rehearsal, and unlimited hours, so if yours is just for the day maybe you should keep looking
  • Goin' 2 the Chapel events is $500 for the day and includes 2 people at your event.
  • Look at www.psplans.com I've never heard of anyone being disappointed. Their super professional and so down to earth. Never snotty or rude. Some of these coordinators are crazy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards