Wisconsin
Options

Artificial Cakes

5 years ago my sister had an artificial cake at her wedding, the top tier was real for the cake cutting, but other than that she passed out sheet cake, and no one knew the difference at the wedding. It saved a lot of money, however the woman who had this business in central WI, has since retired, and now I don't know if anyone else offers this. Any suggestions?

Re: Artificial Cakes

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I talk to someone @ Shaker Baker located in Waukesha and they have artificial cakes. My fiance and are thinking using that ideal since we are having cupcakes for the guest.
  • Options
    KatieD212KatieD212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a friend that did that and hers turned out great! You are in central WI? I have a future SIL that does wedding cakes, she is doing mine- and she mentioned something about doing fake cakes too.  Her business is called precious moments catering, if you are interested i can send you a private message with her phone number! We live in Eagle River/Rhinelander area but she travels to wausau area too
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ylleknnaylleknna member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would just ask any baker. We approached two in our area and they had no problem with it. They just had to work on getting us a quote though.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Planning Bio
    image 331 Invited image 243 Attending image 90 Missing Out image 0 People MIA!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards