Wisconsin

Ceremony Tent

Hi all,

I am looking for a tent for my wedding ceremony.  It doesn't need to have side, literally just looking for a massive umbrella of sorts to sheild everyone from possible rain and sun.  My ceremony isn't religious so we plan on it taking about 30 minutes.  This being said, I need the tent for a total of maybe 2 hours.  I've been quoted over $1000 and that just seems ridiculous to me.  Any suggestions?

Re: Ceremony Tent

• elexanicaelexanica member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i've seen some for sale on craigslist! try there!
  • edited December 2011
    We used JK rental, you could give them a call.  But tents are expensive overall.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • MissBNicoleMissBNicole member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Grrr.... so frustrating!
  • edited December 2011
    I am having a tented reception as well and every place we looked we were unable to find a tent under $1,500.00.  Maybe if you found a gazeboo or a park shelter you could have the shelter and price you were looking for.  It's terrible how expensive some things are for such a short period of time.
  • MissBNicoleMissBNicole member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We actually have a place for our reception.  What I am looking for is a small tent for our ceremony- we want to get married outside but being WI I need a tent in case of rain, snow, or massive heat/sun that day.  That is why I am frustrated with price & where to find one because I need the darn thing for 2 hours tops!  And it doesn't have to be too large either, just fit 125 chairs under it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards