Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

EBE Bands

Has anyone ever seen Barcelona? Any other suggestions for Philly area bands? Thank you!!

Re: EBE Bands

• we had the heartbeats- amazing! the dance floor was hopping the whole time! everyone was danicing all night!
  • We're using the Don Eaton band!  I've also seen them at a wedding, and I'm super excited!

346 Invited imageimage 206 Are ready to party!! image 115 Are missing out image 28 Are making me wait Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We used Urban Guerilla Orchestra and people are still raving about them a month post my wedding. The dance floor was packed. I did go to an EBE showcase and thought some of the bands were a bit cheesy.HIghly reccomend UGO!
  • 747 Orchestra is beyond AMAZING. They are a NY band, but my friend used them at the Ritz in Philly last year.  They play in Philly often. We had them also and I can only tell you, the dance floor was PACKED all night long.  747orchestra.com
  • EBE is the worse! I truly do not reccomend them. Trust you only get married once!
  • We are using Rio which is an EBE band! They are amazing and are very easy to work with. They get rave reviews too!
  • We are using EBE Barcelona!  We saw them in person and LOVED them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards