September 2012 Weddings
Options

Got the dress

Yay! I got the dress yesterday! I just wanted to share with all my fellow brides! They said the dress will be in sometime in April! I cannot wait and still plenty of time before the September wedding! I still am not sure it has sunk in that I am getting married. When did this happen for you? I am still floating on a cloud! :)

Re: Got the dress

• Options
    Congrats!! It reality of the situation comes and goes; some days it feels surreal and other day it hits me so hard I feel a little pukey haha
    invitationcombo Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Pictures!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

image 225 Invited so far!
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 77 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • Options
    Congratulations!! Yes, post pictures!  I love looking at the dresses that knotties have picked.
    image180 image85 image8 Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_got-the-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:a5ce7302-972e-4956-87b4-74aa36dcbde2Post:b1459a9b-c390-4965-821d-07ef41cccf2d">Re: Got the dress</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats!! It reality of the situation comes and goes; some days it feels surreal and other day it hits me so hard I feel a little pukey haha
    Posted by mamameech[/QUOTE]

<div>I agree about it coming and going. I really felt it when we put the deposit down for our cake (no idea lol). I started crying on the way home. Then we'll meet with vendors, plan our ceremony, etc and I'm just fine. It's super weird. But it's been hitting me more and more as time gets closer.</div><div>
    </div><div>Congrats on finding the dress! We need pics!!!!</div>
  • Options
    Well I took a picture on my phone but it got deleted last night. My sister took one too so seeing if she can send it to me to show my fellow knotties! I didnt take a ton of pictures yet because I am keeping it a surprise from a lot of people and have not showed to many but I would love to share with yall! :) I cant wait to be married!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_got-the-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:a5ce7302-972e-4956-87b4-74aa36dcbde2Post:b1459a9b-c390-4965-821d-07ef41cccf2d">Re: Got the dress</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats!! It reality of the situation comes and goes; some days it feels surreal and other day it hits me so hard I feel a little pukey haha
    Posted by mamameech[/QUOTE]

My words exactly. Congratulations on finding the dress. Any pictures to share?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards