Moms and Maids
Options

Shameless granddaughter photo posting

Hello to my Moms and Maids friends.  Checking in to say hi and share a pic.  I'm enjoying doing the daycare thing for my bunny girl...but good Lord it's tiring!  She'll be three months on Saturday.  There is a reason young people have children....just sayin!  Take care everyone...I'll be in and out :)

My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!

Re: Shameless granddaughter photo posting

• Options
    Hey!!  I've missed you!!  Surely Bunny girl takes a nap now and then?

She is absolutely beautiful and getting so big.  I'm thinking she has her grandmother wrapped around that tiny little pinky of hers.

How are you?

• Options
    She's adorable. Look how much she's grown already! I'll bet you're enjoying every minute.

• Options
    What a little cutie.  Be as shameless as you want.  I constantly have to stop myself from reposting pics of my 7 mo old niece and nephew on FB (not my kids so...)
    Proud to be an old married hag!! image
  • Options
    Be shameless!  I've loaded FB with tons of photos of DD.
  • Options
    Haha, I thought this post was about a trashy relative posting tacky things on Facebook.  Glad  I was wrong!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_moms-maids_shameless-granddaughter-photo-posting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:357Discussion:9ce06904-01f9-49e2-924d-8377ccf686ddPost:8ab4d5df-1aea-4d18-88d6-aaa48bf12a69">Shameless granddaughter photo posting</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello to my Moms and Maids friends.  Checking in to say hi and share a pic.  I'm enjoying doing the daycare thing for my bunny girl...but good Lord it's tiring!  She'll be three months on Saturday.  There is a reason young people have children....just sayin!  Take care everyone...I'll be in and out :)  
    Posted by Muffin'sMom[/QUOTE]

Thanks everyone!  I'm doing well...tired at the end of the day but a good tired.  Like any other mom, when she naps I do chores...except today!  Today I'm over chores.  And yes...she has me wrapped and tied with a big bow!
    My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!
  • Options

She's beautiful!! Enjoy every moment they grow way too fast!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards