August 2012 Weddings
Options

Favors- Which would you rather? XP

I'm having a tough time deciding, and would love all of your thoughts.  I'm between a small tin of coffee from the Chocolate Sparrow (coffee place in our ceremony town- phenomenal coffee) or getting sea creature-shaped chocolates from the same place or Candy Manor (great chocolate shop in town of our reception).  I know either the coffee or chocolate from one of the places will be great, and both will support local business, but I just can't decide!
(I'm figuring the coffee would be about 2-3 tbsp per person when put into the containers.)
So, which would you rather get as a favor?
Anniversary

Re: Favors- Which would you rather? XP

• Options

Don't get me wrong, but chocolates would be my pick!

I just find they would be easier, and people would be more inclined to snack on them if need be there at the reception itself. If they don't want to worry about aking something or a container home

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My vote is chocolate...but I am not a coffee drinker either. So the coffee would end up getting thrown out or left at the reception. You can never go wrong with chocolate!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Flowers
    image 160 Invited
    image 2 are ready to party with there boots on! image 0 have better things to do image158 are trying to find there boots
    RSVP Date: July 25th
  • Options
    I vote chocolates! 
  • Options
    Chocolate would be my choice! Or if you really can't decide, maybe do chocolates for half the guests and coffee for half the guests.
  • Options
    Chocolate, because a lot of people have Keurig Coffee machine's and wouldnt be able to make the coffee!

126 Invited image
    37 Ready to Rock! image
    9 Party Poopers image
    80 Can't find the mailbox imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Or don't have a coffee machine at all like me. I just got coffee in a gift basket & I'm giving it away to somebody. & when we do get  a coffe machine (from our wedding registry or we're buying it for ourselves after the wedding) we're getting a keurig and cant use it
    126 Invited image
    37 Ready to Rock! image
    9 Party Poopers image
    80 Can't find the mailbox imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm not a coffee drinker...I vote chocolate for sure!
  • Options
    The chocolate has my vote, but that's because I'm not a coffee drinker.
  • Options
    I also vote chocolate because I don't drink coffee.
  • Options
    I love coffee, and that wouldn't be enough to make it worthwhile!  Either do more coffee, or do the chocolates.

Anniversary

• Options
    Chocolate! The answer is always chocolate ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm gonna be the oddball and say coffee, I love coffee and thats the perfect amount for a french press or smaller coffee maker.
  • Options
    AjoydAjoyd member
    First Comment
    I also vote for chocolate because I don't think 2-3 tbsp per person is enough coffee to make it worthwhile--that isn't even a half pot in most coffee makers.

If people were to use it in a French press you would have to have it coarsely ground, which I wouldn't recommend either because then it wouldn't be suitable for an automatic drip machine.

I LOVE coffee and chocolate, so you can't really go wrong!
    Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 since September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. photo 455d4bc3-3623-4c16-8dd1-1fbc7e99e147.jpg BabyFruit Ticker My BFP Chart
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards