Georgia-Atlanta

Rehersal Dinner Venue

My Fiance and I are getting married at a church in Lawrenceville, GA and our reception is at the Evergreen in Stone Mountain, where many of our guests will be staying as well.  I need a rehersal dinner spot that is either close to Stone Mountain or close to the church off of l Gloster Road in Lawrenceville.  I have a ton of out-of-town family coming so the rehersal dinner will probably have 75-125 guests. 

Thanks for the help!

Love, Dreams and Beautiful Blessings Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Rehersal Dinner Venue

• pokepoke27pokepoke27 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's a lot of guests!  Honestly if I was you I would consider having the rehersal dinner at someone's house and hire a caterer! 
    I guess it all depends on the formality of your wedding. Here is a link to the stone mountain website - they have a few resturants on the park so maybe one of them could be an option?
    http://www.stonemountainpark.com/dates-hours/default.aspx#ride55
    I think it might be a cute idea if you can somehow work out being able to watch the lasershow before or after the dinner. Your OOT guests will be especially pleased with it!
  • My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not familiar with that area, but the hotel and even your wedding venue may be able to give you some ideas. GL!
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • edited December 2011
    Does Stone Mountain have a pavillion you can rent and bring in catered food?
  • dzBridgiedzBridgie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know the guest list is huge!  Stone Mountain does have a few options and a Pavillion, but they do not allow outside catering.  My fiance has his heart set on a favorite company doing the catering so that is where the problem lies.  Thank you all so much for the suggestions anyway!
    Love, Dreams and Beautiful Blessings Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • JRSondayJRSonday member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A friend who had their wedding there did the rehearsal dinner here:

I love my puppy ... and my husband, I swear!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards