Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Customized weddings/Wedding Card Mail Boxes

I really like customized weddings since soo many are so boring and look exactly the same. Does anyone have any great ideas for a unique wedding?

I'm starting with the easier stuff like cards and a card holder. I'm thinking of having a customized wedding box made from a mailbox. I've been searching for one and there's a lot of painted ones but I wanted something more classy. But I did find one with clay roses on them!

It's soo cute but really elegant plus, unlike all the real roses, I can take it home with me and the flowers won't go bad! I'm gonna see if this vendor has anything else wedding related that I can get from them...maybe they'll all match and I can get a lot of my wedding stuff from this one vendor. With so many vendors to worry about, I'd rather have less than more.

Oh and before I forget, check out the mailbox for yourself!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/48462553/wedding-mail-box-decorated-with-clay

Please send me your thoughts and I'll do the same for you! Looking forward to your comments!

Thanks!!!!
Casey!

Re: Customized weddings/Wedding Card Mail Boxes

• Options
    First post?  You sound dangerously like a vendor.....
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    The mailbox is pretty but definately not worth $125. You can DIY for so much less.
    There are plenty of stuff you can make your own to make your wedding more unique. Besides the card box, you can do something different w/the guest book, a frame, mat, or plate to sign. A lot of people are doing photobooths now which are a great idea. Theres a bunch of DIY projects you can take on to make it more unique to you. Check out the DIY board if you are serious about it.
  • Options
    I definitely wouldn't pay $100 for a card box.  You really will only use it for the wedding and that's it.  You could buy a mail box, paint it and use a glue gun to add flowers like that for much less $$. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I agree not worth $100. I would say that most people around here DIY cardboxes for under $50. I plan to make one and hope to keep the cost as low as possible!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards