Second Weddings
Options

Flower checks PIP

I made my bouquet: http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_diy_broach-bouquet-pip

I ordered these for the MOHs & BM:

The boutineers and coursages will match the BM flowers and the FG will carry pomadours of dark purple hydrangeas (all flowers are Natural touch)

Now to wait on the email from the venuw and the DJ ... and to get ready for my students next week
Wedding Countdown Ticker PhotobucketPhotobucket June 2012 Siggy Challange - Shoes

Re: Flower checks PIP

• Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your broach bouquet is adorable! Congrats on getting this done.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is BEAUTIFUL!!  If you don't mind sharing, how much does one of these cost to make? Would I have to search resale shops for all that jewelry? I'm not crafty at all, but sure am willing to try!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I found most of the broaches on ebay. I set a bid limit for myself of $10 for groups of broaches less than 5 and $30 for box lots (20 or more pieces). I actuall got more broaches than I needed but I am additing a pin to each of the MOH & BM bouquets as a keepsake.the tussy mussie cost me about $10 on ebay and I spend about $60 on the broaches and earrings. I probabily spent about $10 on ribbon and wire. It took about 10 hours to wire all the broach and three attempts to get what you see in the pictures. I can PM you better direction on how I did mine if you really want to try.

Thank you all for looking!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PhotobucketPhotobucket June 2012 Siggy Challange - Shoes
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thoes are so pretty!
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards