Idaho

Monday Check-In

This will probably be all jumbled because I'm posting on my phone. I'm stranded in Utah because of the roads.

What do you need to get done this week WR and NWR?

Re: Monday Check-In

• edited December 2011
    WR: Call a couple of photographers and florists to compare pricing. Hopefully I can make a couple of decisions by the end of the week. :)
    NWR: Homework! I'm a college student and we only have a couple of weeks left this semester so I know I'm going to get hit hard with homeowork, so I need to budget time out of every day for it.
  • shortgrass03shortgrass03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_idaho_monday-check-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:78Discussion:3268b4ed-84ed-43ab-84da-85cdc41d99e2Post:6595d279-7cf3-4d38-889c-cd3f350b5d24">Monday Check-In</a>:
    [QUOTE]This will probably be all jumbled because I'm posting on my phone. I'm stranded in Utah because of the roads. What do you need to get done this week WR and NWR?
    Posted by barrelbabe004[/QUOTE]

Did you make it home through Pocatello? My parents said they had to wait for about 30mins on the freeway after Snowville, but they are home now.

WR: I need to set up a meeting for my photographer and look at a venue

NWR: Decorate the house for Christmas! :)
    image ~*~Rowyn at 5 months!~*~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary PersonalMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_idaho_monday-check-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:78Discussion:3268b4ed-84ed-43ab-84da-85cdc41d99e2Post:25f99e40-6f09-4e6d-b140-168d7d06f8ce">Re: Monday Check-In</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Monday Check-In : Did you make it home through Pocatello? My parents said they had to wait for about 30mins on the freeway after Snowville, but they are home now. WR: I need to set up a meeting for my photographer and look at a venue NWR: Decorate the house for Christmas! :)
    Posted by shortgrass03[/QUOTE]

We sure did.  It took 7 hours but we finally made it.  Not sure that I'll be doing that again anytime soon! :)
  • edited December 2011
    NWR: Finish decorating house, buy H's Christmas present, get presents wrapped, start baking, and finish homework since I have class this weekend.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards