July 2013 Weddings
Options

Where's my dress??

So last week I got a message from the shop, couldn't make out what it said, it was very garbled and distorted. I called them and the lady said she asked around, no one called me, there's no record of any phone call.. Umm...oohhk?!   Needless to say my dress was scheduled to be here 2 weeks ago (yes, I know I have a year) and it is still not arrived. Is it so bad that I wanna jump into it, prance around and sleep with it on? :)    I haven't seen it since January!!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Where's my dress??

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_wheres-my-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:bf5cb9fa-b256-4243-97f2-7b56c770487dPost:3a3fce5a-060a-4f94-9ad1-eac9a2b62102">Where's my dress??</a>:
    [QUOTE]So last week I got a message from the shop, couldn't make out what it said, it was very garbled and distorted. I called them and the lady said she asked around, no one called me, there's no record of any phone call.. Umm...oohhk?!   Needless to say my dress was scheduled to be here 2 weeks ago (yes, I know I have a year) and it is still not arrived.<strong> Is it so bad that I wanna jump into it, prance around and sleep with it on? :)  </strong>  I haven't seen it since January!!
    Posted by Getting2Vowels[/QUOTE]

<div>This made me LOL.</div><div>
    </div><div>Did they figure out when the new arrival date is?</div>
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Options
    Nope, i was skurred to ask. There was tons of backround noise and the lady already seemed aggitated. I know they'll call when it comes in. It has to be ANY day now as they originally quoted me the 8th-ish.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    id call back and get an eta.  that way you will know when to prance lol
  • Options
    I would call back and get an eta too.  There are some places if you are not careful say they call you when they don't when your dress arrives.  There is one place around my area that does this and then after so many weeks charge you to send your dress back.  They never called either.  Now this is why I am not buying my dress from that shop, especially since it is a reacurring instance.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm gonna give it another week and call back. Thanks ladies! I can't wait to take pictures and to prance around lol

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards