Honeymoon Discussions

Couples Swept Away Negril-Booked!

Booked the honeymoon for Couples Swept Away Negril!  Super excited!  Looking for folks that have been here on there honeymoon and any advice and wisdom they can share.

Thanks!

Re: Couples Swept Away Negril-Booked!

• Yay! I haven't been there but that's where I've been leaning towards for our honeymoon. I've heard SO many great things on here and Trip Advisor. Check out the forums on the Couples site. I've looked through the posts and I found them helpful. There's a huge post on things to bring with you that you might not think of! Hope you have a great time and make sure to come back and give us a review! :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • That's where we are going in July!!!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_couples-swept-away-negril-booked?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:11Discussion:a5c0d5f4-e319-4526-9d4a-262626cdb1caPost:b7b72dc5-506b-4efd-b39c-a07bfec57a84">Re: Couples Swept Away Negril-Booked!</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's where we are going in July!!!!
    Posted by shelby8020[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Yayyy!!  We are getting there end of July into the first week of August.  I am almost too excited for words!

</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_couples-swept-away-negril-booked?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:11Discussion:a5c0d5f4-e319-4526-9d4a-262626cdb1caPost:03fc5d03-f58e-4b48-9495-0ae9df635b02">Re: Couples Swept Away Negril-Booked!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Couples Swept Away Negril-Booked! : Yayyy!!  We are getting there end of July into the first week of August.  I am almost too excited for words!
    Posted by ashnetz[/QUOTE]

That's when we'll be there lol!!!!!
  • I havent been there, but a friend of mine got married there. They said it was beautiful and recommended it to us as a great place for our honeymoon! I don't know much details but all they did was hang out at the resort and had a blast without ever leaving for any excursions.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards