July 2013 Weddings

Need positive energies!

Some how I miraculously managed to misplace THREE rings, all with significant emotional attachment to them.  I am completely beside myself and don't know how this could have happened =(  One of their boxes is also missing, which is completely weird.  I don't wear them very often because the yellow one is only sized to my pinky, and the two white gold ones make my hand break out because I'm allergic to the nickel.  I just don't understand how I could have lost all three of my non-E rings.  I'm feeling like a huge failure as a daughter/grandaughter/FI at the moment.  My head is trying to scramble back to when would have been the last time I wore them =( 

Whats worse is I've been spending all weekend re-organizing everything which means I've been over nearly every inch of this house and our old house in the past two days! 
Formerly known as flutterbride2b

Re: Need positive energies!

• take deep breath.  relax and dont panic.  go to most logical spots and where last saw rings. 
  • edited June 2012
    Oh no!

I always find things when I house-clean, maybe try going through drawers, and cupboards?

Whoops, just re-read, sounds like you did that already.  Maybe try wierd places. Is it possible you lent them to someone? Also, to be honest, have you had anyone in your house they could have walked off with? (I hate to even suggest that, but it is something to consider)

Also, this might be terrible but I was actually relieved when I read this post, because you said your pup was sick yesterday, and I was worried that it was something to do with that :(
  • edited June 2012
    This happens to me everytime I clean. Things get rearranged then I misplace important stuff. Once I accidentally threw out a bracelet never to be seen again...*sigh Just undo everything you did, as neatly as possible lol..they are sure to show up. Positive vibes your way!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Oh no! I'm so sorry. :( I lost a diamond necklace I got from my parents last year and I still keep praying I'll find it someday. It wasn't super expensive (I think they got it at Kohls) but I loved it and miss it tons. I hope you find them. Fingers crossed!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards