May 2014 Weddings

Hi!

Hello - I just wanted to introduce myself.
First off, I'm no stranger to the boards... I was engaged 5 years ago (I was way too young, had been with him since I was 15, realized there's more to this world than the small town we grew up in... that whole deal).

The wedding with DF is going to be a little different, as we'll already be married. We got engaged, and then about a week later found out I was pregnant. My insurance is terrible, so we're going to do a justice of the peace at the end of the month so I can be on his (works best for our family). But, I do want to have a wedding with family and friends, so we're planning on a "re-wedding" on May 3rd so we can celebrate with family and friends (and so I can drink Wink).
Anyway, sorry for the long introduction. I made quite a few good friends last time on the boards, and I'm looking forward to doing that again!
Jan 2013 Mom's Siggy Challenge - Me and my Valentine <3<a href="http://tinypic.com?ref=111ig68" target="_blank">Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hi!

• Hello Im Tabitha, my date is also May 3rd and I am super excited! Just did my first offical shopping trip for it today! My fiance and I have been together 2 years. I think that it is great that you still are going to have a wedding. Congrates on the baby!

• Hi I'm Sabrina & my date is May 17, 2014....I am so so so happy. He proposed on June 27, 2012....I'm looking for new friends to get advice & ideas from along the way as I plan. I know it will be very overwhelming but I am up for the challenge
  • Hello, I'm Leia and my date is May 24th, 2014. :) My fiance' proposed to me on June 21st, my birthday! These next two years are going to be challenging trying to plan a wedding and still make sure my relationship with my fiance' stays in tact! I look forward to the journey, and I'm excited to be getting married to my soulmate. I'm so glad I have this message board because it makes me feel like I some women who understand where I'm coming from with this wedding planning. :) 
  • Mandee89Mandee89 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2012
    Hey Ladies

My name is Mandee. My Fiance and I have been together since December 2010. We were originally going to get married in May 2013 but for financial reasons we are going to wait an extra year, a little bummed but at the same time I am not willing to lose my Fiance over it and that is the way it was going. We started premarital counseling a couple weeks ago and I believe it is the best thing we have ever done for the relationship. We hardly ever arugue and everything feels so new with us. We are looking at getting married on May 30,2014. I already have my dress, venue picked out, and ceremony site picked out also.

I wish you ladies all the best with wedding planning!!!

Cant wait to start hearing all of your ideas also!!! Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Im Stephanie, I won a 13,000 dollar wedding package at a bridal expo. my wedding date is may 24th 2014. no ring yet from my fiance because we are still saving up for it : very excited though! been together for 2 years
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2014-weddings_hi?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:19d54fbd-7c52-420d-abe6-dce14dfc8da4Discussion:aa4c747d-6b1a-4833-902d-845e1e907d69Post:75d35b98-c96d-459f-85e6-70ae2fcc8ad8">Re:Hi!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Im Stephanie,<strong> I won a 13,000 dollar wedding package</strong> at a bridal expo. my wedding date is may 24th 2014. no ring yet from my fiance because we are still saving up for it : very excited though! been together for 2 years
    Posted by stephieswedding[/QUOTE]

That's awesome!!!
    Jan 2013 Mom's Siggy Challenge - Me and my Valentine <3<a href="http://tinypic.com?ref=111ig68" target="_blank">Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards