Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

marriage license help??

Ok so I got married on November 21 this year. and I still haven't gotten my marriage license yet...should i be worried? do you get it in the mail? I cant remember what the guy said when we applyed for it and now i'm lost.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: marriage license help??

• I got mine 2 weeks or so after I got married. It was in my mailbox when we got back from our 2 week Honeymoon.. I was married on the 14th Nov.
    You can also do a search on the florida.gov site to see if its registered. We came up in the system as married. I also ordered a copy of my marriage certificate. What you get in the mail is a certified marriage license. I got the certificate to use for my social securtiy application to change my name..

I would try the internet first and do a search for marriage records to see if you are there..Good luck!
  • I would just call the office. did you pay for them to mail you a copy? they might be waiting for you to pick it up.
    Anniversary
  • (you got married on my birthday!!)
    My goal for 2013...Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Varies by state and the towns/cities within that state.....I got married in Maine in October. I had to fill out a form online and fax it to them with a copy of my license. I got it in the mail a week or two after.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards