North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham
Options

String Quartet Triangle?

We're looking for a string quartet or trio for our duke gardens ceremony.  Any locals know of good & cheap people?  We're looking to ask college students.  The price quotes from a couple professionals were too high!! ($800!?!?? what)

Re: String Quartet Triangle?

• Options
    chasesweddingchaseswedding member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My sister used a group out of Winston-Salem and they did an excellent job.  I'm going to contact them when I have a chance.  Just joined!  I'd consider using a trio (probably less $) unless it's just a really huge wedding.  Their trio was certainly loud enough for her outdoor ceremony.  I remember his name was Mark...we met with him and he did an excellent job arranging the music.  Can't remember the group name, but I bet their still on the Knot. I'll ask my sis.  I'd probably steer away from students as I doubt they have quite the experience for everything that needs to happen and when. The music was a little expensive, but you don't want an embarassment from something that is so obvious and important.  Good luck!  - Chase
  • Options
    rgeddyrgeddy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

If you find anything let me know!!! I'd super appreciate it.  I'll look around for them.  Good to know.  so far I've found a couple options. prices vary from $250 - 950.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards