New York

Syracuse Wedding help

Looking for a photographer hopefully priced under 1000 dollars with unlimited hours and full rights to my disc.. maybe a second photographer if i am lucky included in that price. want the pictures to look professional... not like i took them. getting married july 2 2011 in syracuse ny

Looking for Student maybe to play some ceremony music at the ceremony... low budget as well.. already have church organist and ceremony will be under an hour....

any advice?

Re: Syracuse Wedding help

• edited December 2011
    I am using Tess Moran for our photographer.  She is out of Buffalo, but I am sure she would be willing to travel to Syracuse.  Her pictures are amazing and she was very reasonably priced.  Her sister will be assisting her as a second photographer. 
    I am no help for the music... sorry
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    THanks for the advice... but tess moran is already booked for my dat
  • edited December 2011
    Bummer... she is awesome.  Umm... I can ask around and try to find some more for ya.  Good luck!
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • singnnswimnsingnnswimn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    for the music you can contact some of the high schools- many of them supply their own pit for their musicals and such and some of the students may be interested. FM and Baldwinsville have great music programs. What kind of music are you looking for?
  • robertconnellrobertconnell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    One place that you must not skimp on for your wedding day is the music.  It is extremely important.  You, as well as your guests will definitely hear the difference between student performers and professional caliber musicians.  Check out Candlelight Music at www.candlelightmusic.net.  You can check out References and Reviews at www.weddingwire.com.  Click on "Business Name" and enter "Candlelight Music."  Click "Find Vendors" then click "13 Reviews."  You can read what other brides and grooms are saying about the importance of engaging professional musicians at their weddings.  Make the right choice---it's the biggest day in your life!Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards