Arizona-Phoenix

all-inclusive honeymoon reviews

We're beginning to brainstorm on honeymoon ideas. We'd really like to go somewhere with a beach but that also has things to do like kayak, hike, snorkel, that sorta thing.  I've looked into Sandals but want to know which one is preffered or recommended??

Also, has anyone done the Couples Resorts? Breezes? Any other all-inclusive resorts? Anywhere that's NOT recommended?! Thank you!

Re: all-inclusive honeymoon reviews

• edited December 2011
    We are going to one of the Sandals on St. Lucia (there are 3).  You can use the amenities at all three resorts on the island which is one reason St Lucia was appealing.  We are also going on our honeymoon in the middle of NOV (next month!) and it is supposed to be a little warmer than most of the other islands in the Caribbean this time of year.  On St Lucia they are supposed to have everything you wanted to do(kayak, hike, snorkel).  It is a volcanic island so there are reefs to snorkel by (The Bay of the Pigs is supposed to be one of the best but I have heard you can go off shore as well).  You can also hike in the dense tropical forests and around the active volcanoes.  At the Sandals Grande they have speed boats where they will take you out to snorkel, or do other water activities.  I believe all of the resorts have kayaks and snorkel gear for you.  I will let you know in 3-4 weeks how we like it.
    11/6/2010
    Planning Bio
  • tluzumtluzum member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh awesome thanks! St. Lucia is definitly in the running when it comes to Sandals. Which one in St. Lucia are you staying at?
  • jemmini6jemmini6 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    You might want to try the HM board too.  There a quite a few people on there that have experience with all-inclusives.
    Anniversary
  • bridekelsey62bridekelsey62 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i've already booked my honeymoon at the sandals grande st lucia for april!  let me know how it goes! :)  I put my finance in charge of all the R & D for the honeymoon and he said that one pretty much has the best reviews out of all the Sandals resorts... so hopefully its amazing! have fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards