Virginia

Wedding Planner Help!!!

I know this question has been asked a million times but does any know a really good wedding planner in the Hampton Roads area?  Like one that decorates, coordinates, etc?  I'm about to go crazy because the two I contacted are taking a month to just give me a price quote and that really bothers me Cry.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Wedding Planner Help!!!

• Meri_BrideMeri_Bride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jennifer LaLonde Events was my Day of Coordinator. According to my mom, she was the best money I spent for my wedding.  Here is her website: http://www.jleventsonline.com/

• ameliacoletteameliacolette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Elations Designs does beautiful event planning and design. She does florals too! Check out her work at www.elationsdesigns.com and her blog is www.weddingoverdose.com

She is planning a bridal seminar for brides who want to learn about wedding planning. The info is on her blog. You should try to come to Richmond to attend. I think it would be very beneficial!
  • edited December 2011
    Don't know if you have chosen anyone yet, however, Creative Fete owner is June Yuiska out of Williamsburg.  She also does floral arrangements, etc.  You can check her out on Facebook, both by company name and personal.  When I talked to her about a month ago, she ranged from about $800-$2000 for full service.
  • Che_DominiqueChe_Dominique member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!  We are still looking for one, I will check them out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • livewire99livewire99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Give Keisha Whitfield a call of Soiree 757.912.0765

http://www.theeventdesigners.com/

Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011

Hi There, Sorry to hear your having problems with your wedding plans. I am an ALL INCLUSIVE Wedding Coordinator and can provide all the vendors such as ceremony site, reception venue,caterer, photographer, flowers, DJ, and all the vendors. I put together All Inclusive weddings in Virginia Beach and all over Hampton Roads. If you are interested,

please view my website. www.primoevents.net a
    my photographer's website is www.wix.com/useventphotos/MAIN

All the best,
    Ron

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards