New York-Upstate

Affordable DJ & Photographer

Can anyone suggest any reputable DJ's or photographers in the Albany-Lake George area that are willing to work with budget brides? Thanks! 

Re: Affordable DJ & Photographer

• teddib20teddib20 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're going with Whrilin' Disc DJ's... they were the cheapest we've found.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We are using DJ Andy Pratt ($1200) and my photographer is Ashley Rosenbrock.  Her website is http://www.ashleyrosenbrock.com/.  We are just getting the basic package for $700.  I think thats enough for us.  Our budget is a little high but we also wanted the best.
    Anniversary Birthday
  • edited December 2011
    Hello - we tailor packages to fit your needs.  Check us out at bachphoto.com or give us a call 315-452-1279 --thanks Jeff
  • edited December 2011
    Send my fiancee an email... jason@singersentertainment.com

He's affordable compared with the majority of CNY DJs and will do his best to customize the reception to what you need
  • burtcherylburtcheryl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked Kevin Colangelo - he owns Kevin Colangelo Premier DJ Services for our wedding last  December.
     As caterer's and restaurant owners we have seen many good Dj's and Kevin is the best.  From his idea's for song selection, planning, and years of expertise made our own wedding go seamless.  The light show was also an added bonus that no one should go without (AWESOME)! 
    The Up Lighting was amazing too - the room was lit with great color.
    Everyone at the reception raved about him saying it was the best reception they have ever been to. Kevin will be the only DJ that Seymour's will recommend to our clients and we look forward to seeing him again soon.
    His personal site is
    www.djkevincolangelo.com
    Burt and Cheryl
  • chrissy721kchrissy721k member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Unfortunately if you want to have your wedding at The Lodge at Welch Allyn you won't be able to hire Kevin Colangelo. Apparently he has been banned there.
  • burtcherylburtcheryl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    QUICK NOTE:

The cheapest we found;

The cheapest is NOT the best deal I assure you - the cheapest is normally the worst deal and worst DJ;
    Burt and Cheryl
  • edited December 2011
    You should probably post what you think is affordable...when it comes to photos people have very different versions of what is affordable.  I thought anything under $2000 was acceptable (and totally worth it), but I wanted flawless, professional pictures - I have a professional camera and I wanted something that wasn't going to leave me thinking "I could have taken those - these are just nice pictures because she has a good camera, not because she's skilled".  If you aren't as picky, your budget might be $500 or $800. That'll help people give you better recommendations.   This was the single most expensive part of our wedding, including food, I think....but it is all I will have left afterward.
  • edited December 2011
    Capital Disc Jockeys, www.capitaldiscjockeys.com formerly AMS.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards