New York-Hudson Valley

Desperately seeking hair help

I am getting married at Le Chateau in South Salem on September 24th, and I need a a hairstylist who is willing to come to my venue the morning of my wedding - unfortunately there is no time for me to go to a salon before the ceremony because it starts at 11:30 AM. I have inquired with with 10 people so far and have been turned away by all of them because they are already booked, and I am getting desperate. Someone who doesn't charge for travel (or is fairly close to the venue) would be terrific, but at this point beggars can't be choosers.  Please help!!!
Anniversary

BabyName Ticker

Re: Desperately seeking hair help

• edited December 2011
    Not sure if she is taken but hair by Annaliese. She is traveling to me 1.5 hours away and you are about 50 min from her. annalesetatulli1988@gmail.com she is really nice, and creative.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you! I inquired with Annaliese and she is available (and very nice, as you said!), but she wants to charge $50 for travel...  As I said, beggars can't be choosers, but I'm going to keep looking in hopes that I can find someone closer. Does anyone else have any ideas for me?
    Anniversary

BabyName Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Try Trish at Salon D'Aprilia in White Plains.  She did not charge me for traveling.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards