Texas-Houston

wedding venue !

I live in Northwest Houston Tx and I need help finding a place to hold my ceremony and reception for under 5000. everybody i call wants 12- 13000 and im only having 100-150 guest and i have my own dj already. i just need dinner  cake cutting and a bar.

Re: wedding venue !

• Amber & Crystal Springs you can rent the venue for ceremony & reception for anywhere between 5500-6500. depending on the month. (If you tell me what month I can tell you an exact price). It inculded venue for reception, ceremony, tables & chairs.

You would bring in your own vendors - cake, food, alcohol, bartender.
    Its a beautiful place. You have it all day (8am-12am).
    I know a really good caterer in that area that was $11-$15 pp and they provided a lot of food.

Amber is in Montgomery & Crystal is in Magnolia.

There is also Stone Haven Equestrian in Conroe that was $3,500 to rent.

Texas Town Hall is really pretty & will fit your guest list. Its rustic. Not sure what your theme is...
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_wedding-venue-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:121Discussion:d8adfb8b-9549-4b6f-9249-1077d311395cPost:2fa36fa0-2fad-4d51-a83c-a9f8ef12a11e">Re: wedding venue !</a>:
    [QUOTE]Amber & Crystal Springs you can rent the venue for ceremony & reception for anywhere between 5500-6500. depending on the month. (If you tell me what month I can tell you an exact price). It inculded venue for reception, ceremony, tables & chairs. You would bring in your own vendors - cake, food, alcohol, bartender. Its a beautiful place. You have it all day (8am-12am). I know a really good caterer in that area that was $11-$15 pp and they provided a lot of food. Amber is in Montgomery & Crystal is in Magnolia. There is also Stone Haven Equestrian in Conroe that was $3,500 to rent. Texas Town Hall is really pretty & will fit your guest list. Its rustic. Not sure what your theme is...
    Posted by RusticBride13[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>its may 25th for 100 -130 ppl</div>
  • Amber and crystal springs in may

Stone hall is $6250 for saturday.
    the wood hall (its really nice too is $100-$150 less)

Friday stone is $4750.

I wasnt big on a friday wedding but it was all my venue had and it s was $2,000 cheaper

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_wedding-venue-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:121Discussion:d8adfb8b-9549-4b6f-9249-1077d311395cPost:f14b0662-705e-42e8-8584-9a9df06f3205">wedding venue !</a>:
    [QUOTE]I live in Northwest Houston Tx and I need help finding a place to hold my ceremony and reception for under 5000. everybody i call wants 12- 13000 and im only having 100-150 guest and i have my own dj already. i just need dinner  cake cutting and a bar.
    Posted by fdorris17[/QUOTE]

Cypress Chateau should fit your needs.
  • Events Etc in tomball
    Tin Hall - rental fee - you bring in the food -
    Coles Crossing
    NW Forest Conference Ceneter
    The Pavilion at Blackhorse
    La Tranquila Ranch
    Sterling Banquet Hall
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards