Ohio-Toledo
Options

QOTD 9/25

Is anyone stuck on anything in wedding planning? Like, you just can't make up your mind on one aspect?

For me, it is my hair.  I cannot find a hair style I like! I can't decide if I want up, or down, or half and half.  Hair flower, head band, tiara? No clue.  I can't even decide if I want a veil or not! Ugh, so annoying.  I cannot find anything I like! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: QOTD 9/25

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't get to be stuck on anything anymore!  5 more weeks to go!

I know there have been things that I have gone back and forth about that FI is like "we've already decided that, just stop worrying about it".  Now I HAVE to stick with decisions and it is soooooo much easier.  Getting engaged and having to wait so long for the wedding is torture!!!!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    catarntinacatarntina member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'm still undecided on my 2nd side dish.  And I was wrestling with favors for a while, but I just ordered them like minutes ago. lol

And I'm with Christeep.  I waiver on things I've already decided on, and Fi says, "I thought you picked that out already?"

9 weeks to go.
    ---------
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I keep flip flopping on things based on "what others might think" and I need to remember that it's about me and FI, not everyone else. Yes, I want them to be comfortable, have a good time and think the wedding/reception was nice, but at the same time, it can't always be "Oh no! Great Aunt Martha will think that's a terrible idea!" I hate being a people pleaser.
    Planning & Married Bios

Anniversary

PAL/PGAL Welcome

My TTC Chart
    BFP #1 12/13/08 - mc 12/26/08
    BFP #2 12/2/09 - emergency surgery for ectopic 12/5/09

Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are just renewing our vows and having a reception for our 10 year anniversary. I cant decide on who to invite or not invite!! Right now we are at 134 and I dont think I want that many! I am mostly stuck on the friend invite. Do we invite the friends we only see once a year or just stick with our very close friends??
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I cant decide if i want a receiving line. I really DO NOT want one. But parents are a little bit insistant. I hate making ppl wait to get up.
    other than that, with 6 weeks to go, ive got it all downnn! :) i cant waiiiit!!!
    Love knows no limit to its endurance, no end to its trust. Love still stands when all else has fallen. Corinthians 13:7-8 Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards