Alabama

makeup in HSV/D'nani

Has anyone used D'nani in Huntsville, or who have you used for makeup?  My coordinator recommends Dnani and she has VERY good reviews but is $200 just for trial and day of.  I know a lot of salons and the place where I'm thinking about having my hair done do makeup for about $65 so I'm just wondering what is reasonable and if anyone knows if she really is worth that much.
me and my two men image

Re: makeup in HSV/D'nani

• edited December 2011
    That's about how much I spent on my MUA.  It's about the standard for someone who does only makeup.  My MUA came to my venue and did mine.  I was very happy with it.  However, some of my bridesmaids didn't want to pay that much.  So they made an appointment with the Channel makeup at Belk.  Their makeup looked great!!  I wouldn't say mine was any better than theirs.  And they just had to buy two products.  They ended up spending about $50 plus but they got products as well.  I was happy with mine because I really wanted to get my hair and makeup done at my venue...but if I was really looking to save money that would have been a great option. HTH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards