Flowers
Options

Bouquet choice for Jenny Packham Luna (champagne)- Help please

I am having a destination wedding where we're using predominantly white flowers with some peacock feathers thrown in for a bit of colour... Ideally we are aiming to use orchids as they are widely available.

I have no idea what to choose for my bouquet as the Luna is so embellished!! Help please for this panicked Bride-to-be! Frown

Re: Bouquet choice for Jenny Packham Luna (champagne)- Help please

• Options
    Wow what a beautiful dress! I actually am a floral designer, and what I usually recommend to my brides is to keep your bouquet more simple against a more embellished dress. A beautiful clutch of ivory or white roses would compliment the dress versus compete with it. An all orchid bouquet would be another great option. Good luck on all your planning!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_flowers_bouquet-choice-for-jenny-packham-luna-champagne-help-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:28Discussion:f97e85a0-b666-4355-b984-0df8b1078ba0Post:e7cdea50-076e-4b25-ba53-d4c61afc95b2">Re: Bouquet choice for Jenny Packham Luna (champagne)- Help please</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow what a beautiful dress! I actually am a floral designer, and what I usually recommend to my brides is to keep your bouquet more simple against a more embellished dress. A beautiful clutch of ivory or white roses would compliment the dress versus compete with it. An all orchid bouquet would be another great option. Good luck on all your planning!
    Posted by Anorden[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div><font class="Apple-style-span" color="#0000FF"><em>Thank you so much for your advice. I think I just needed some assurance that I was choosing right :) </em></font></div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards